Press release from the Northern Periphery and Arctic Programme
The NPA 2014-2020 Monitoring Committee met on 4th December in Copenhagen, Denmark, to decide on the projects applications submitted for the Seventh Call. The Monitoring Committee approved 8 projects out of the 13 applications received.
In total approximately approximately 4 million EUR was allocated, bringing the total commitment up to 96%.
The following projects were approved with conditions:
Main Projects in Priortiy 2
- SCITOUR – Scientific Tourism
- STORY TAGGING – A digital platform to enhance the market reach of creative SMEs
Main Project in Priority 4
- COAST – Sustainable Resilient Coasts
Strand 2 – Capitalisation Projects in Priority Axis 2
- RYE Sustainability Challenge
Strand 3 – Disruptive Techonologies in Priority Axis 1 Innovation
- DISRUPTAQUA – Disruptive Techonologies in the Arctic Seafood Sector
- DISTINCT – Disruptive Technologies Transforming NPA Communities
- IOT TESTBED – Exploring the use of IoT in non-clinical applications in helathcare organisations
Strand 3 – Disruptive technologies in Priority Axis 4 Natural and Cultural Heritge
- STRATUS – Pushing the Limits of VR in Cultural and Natural Heritage
For a detailed overview of the 8 approved projects, please see the Seventh Call Approved Projects Overview.
All applicants will receive more detailed information.
At their meeting, the MC also decided that there will not be a new call for main projects during 2020.
A Bridging Preparatory project call targeting INTERREG NPA 2021-2027 themes will be launched in Spring/Summer 2020, exact opening date and Terms of Reference will be announced in due time.
Date of publication: 16 Dec 2019
Announcements are published as a service to readers. The sender is responsible for all content.
Announcements for publication can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.